Based on learning from Exposure’s cost-no-object MCX system, the 5010 preamplifier is Exposure’s top-of-the-range preamplifier.
It offers balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs and six RCA inputs. It is available with an optional high quality DAC module with asynchronous USB and S/PDIF BNC inputs, and support for DSD. Alternatively, a moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) phono stage can be fitted.
- Large custom made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
- Option to fit a MC or MM phono module or plug in DAC option
- 6 line inputs or 5 plus optional phono card
- 2 RCA outputs, 1 XLR output and 1 RCA tape output
- High quality relays used for input source selection
- Full remote control of input selector, volume and mute
- Audio output stages utilising discrete transistor class A output buffer
- High quality all aluminium case work
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium