Getting the most enjoyment out of your favorite music is now a little with the introduction of the Innuos PULSEmini music streamer. Whether you are just getting started exploring hifi quality audio or you are looking to expand your existing hifi setup to include convenient music streaming in new locations, PULSEmini is the perfect place to start.
PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run the innuOS operating system, which is specifically optimised for music playback.
It is what is inside the PULSEmini that makes your music sound so much better.
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad core processor
- Compact design with quiet, fanless operation
- Includes both analogue and digital outputs (RCA, USB, optical and coaxial S/PDIF)
- Industrial grade SSD module specifically for the operating system with power loss protection
- Low density parity check ECC engine and global wear levelling technologies
- 4 GB of highly reliable industrial grade RAM
Passion for music
At Innuos, music playback quality is the first priority. The PULSEmini may be their entry level network music player, but how it sounds makes it clear that you are listening to something special. With output resolutions up to 32 bit / 768 kHz and DSD512, PULSEmini delivers music quality that is unexpected in its class.
If you are putting a PULSEmini in your living space, it should look as good as it sounds. Following on the design of the acclaimed ZEN Series, the PULSEmini features a chassis with a front panel machined from the highest grade of aluminium, which is then bead blasted and anodised for a perfect finish.