Exposure offers two power amplifier options in its 3510 series. The Exposure 3510 mono power amplifiers take all of the best features of the 3510 stereo power amplifier and split the two channels across two separate chassis with dedicated power supplies. In addition, the 3510 mono power amplifiers offer a choice of unbalanced RCA inputs and balanced XLR inputs for greater flexibility.
What is the result of all this extra effort and expense? The 3510 mono amplifiers offer better channel separation, lower distortion and noise performance, to reveal an additional layer of fine detail in recordings.
- Large custom made toroidal transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
- All bipolar transistor design using carefully selected parts
- DC coupled throughout
- Electronic, non-invasive overload protection circuit and thermal trip
- Balanced XLR & unbalanced RCA inputs
- Bi-wire speaker outputs using high quality shrouded sockets
- High quality all aluminium case work
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium