The Exposure 360’s lightweight laminate plinth, with its polyurethane foam core, minimises vibrations, while isolation feet made from santoprene rubber and aluminium ensure stability.
The ultra-low friction brass bearing housing, anchored by a machined aluminium collar, forms a foundation for smooth rotations and precise performance. The sub-platter and bearing is a single piece of machined aluminium, enhancing speed stability compared to plastic alternatives. The dual-layer float glass platter improves speed stability through increased mass, enhancing the flywheel effect.
Powered by a 24 V motor with an aluminium pulley, the Exposure 360 boasts an external power supply unit with a precision speed controller. This provides superior speed stability and convenient switching between 33.3 and 45 RPM. The power supply unit is carefully matched and tuned to the motor, for each individual turntable.
The Exposure 360 is fitted with a high-quality precision tonearm which has its mounting braced to the bearing housing. The low mass cast tapered aluminium armtube is extremely stiff with excellent resonance damping properties. It is suitable for use with moving coil (MC) or moving magnet (MM) cartridges (cartridge not included).
- Lightweight laminate plinth with polyurethane foam core.
- Isolation feet made from santoprene rubber reinforced with aluminium.
- Ultra-low friction brass bearing housing with machined aluminium collar.
- One piece machined aluminium sub-platter and bearing.
- Dual layer float glass platter.
- 24 V motor with machined aluminium pulley.
- Individually matched and tuned external power supply unit with precision speed controller and push button speed change.
- High-quality precision tonearm with its mounting braced to the bearing housing.
- Suitable for use with MC, MM or other cartridges (cartridge not included).
- Supplied with a smoked polystyrene dust cover and red felt mat.