The VXN power supply, phono amplifier and 2 & 3 way active crossovers are masters of their class. Combining cutting edge technology with years of audio experience, these products offer a level of performance that simply has to be heard to be believed.
The VXN active crossover is installed between your preamplifier and power amplifiers to split the audio signal into different bands for each driver in your active speakers. It is factory set for a range of speakers from different manufacturers.
- All active circuitry using discrete transistors – no ICs in the signal path
- Very low noise regulators used
- Level setting by DIP switches for good sound and repeatability
- Very high quality capacitors used in the signal path, all 1% tolerance for accurate setting of frequency roll off
- Dual mono construction using separate PCBs
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields