The Amadeus 254 GT is Well Tempered Lab’s latest turntable and perhaps its most advanced. The multi-layered plywood plinth is sandwiched in solid aluminium top and base layers, and features a uniquely innovative isolation system between the top and bottom sections.
Amadeus 254 GT comes with its own power supply, the Ctrl box, which alters speed between 33 1/3 and 45 RPM at the flick of a switch. The Ctrl box also has an additional 12 or 24 V output for your phono stage.
- Dual multi-layer plywood plinth encapsulated in aluminium
- Squash ball isolation between top and bottom plinth sections
- 10.5″ LTD Symmetrex tonearm
- CTRL electronic speed control for 33 1/3 to 45 RPM switching
- Balanced and single ended outputs isolated from the plinth and motor
- Well Tempered Lab unique bearing and polyester thread belt for vanishingly low wow and flutter