Every listening room resonates on low frequencies. Because of this, even the best hifi system may not sound as good as expected. Much of the audio content get masked by the resonances, introducing unwanted characteristics (such as “slowness” and “boominess”) to the sound. This problem is most pronounced when speakers or subwoofers are placed close to walls or corners of the room.
The Golden Ear awarded Anti-Mode™ technology eliminates the resonances of the speaker and the room by equalizing both amplitude and time domain responses, using very accurate digital signal processing filter structures. The result is balanced sound throughout the audible range and seamless integration of the subwoofer and the main speakers. Transient response is also drastically improved in the process, making bass sound faster and more controlled.
The DSPeaker Anti-Mode™ X2 is very simple to use. The calibration process is completely automatic. It generates frequency sweeps to the desired calibration point and measures and corrects the combined response of the main speakers, an optional subwoofer and the room.
- Connect three digital sources or two digital sources and one analogue source
- Supports stereo systems with one optional subwoofer
- Anti-Mode™ 3 algorithm
- USB type C connector for audio input (cable not included)
- Plug and play: no expertise required to calibrate and use
- Measurement microphone and remote controller are included
- Compact enclosure, fits anywhere
- Low power consumption