The Exposure 3510 integrated amplifier is a firm favourite here at Strictly Stereo. As Exposure’s top integrated amplifier, it delivers enough power and grip to control even the most difficult speakers. It sounds effortlessly musical with all genres. Developed using learning from the flagship 5010 series, the 3510 integrated amplifier sounds even more refined than the outgoing 3010S2D model.
The Exposure 3510 integrated amplifier is available with an optional high quality built-in DAC or phono module. The DAC module provides coaxial S/PDIF (BNC) and asynchronous USB inputs, with support for DSD over PCM. Two versions of the phono module are available, providing support for moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges.
- 110 W per channel into 8 Ω
- Six line inputs
- Optional MC phono, MM phono or DAC module
- Dual speaker outputs for easy bi-wiring
- Separate preamplifier output
- High quality capacitors used in the signal path
- Uniquely tuned short signal and power supply path PCB
- Cascode circuitry utilised for improved power supply immunity
- Fast bipolar transistor output stage for dynamic and vivid performance
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Remote control