The Flex HT is miniDSP’s answer to customers looking for a pocket sized multichannel processor with HDMI ARC / eARC capabilities. Their engineers were able to cram a full eight channels of DSP power and a wide range of input and output options into the unbelievably compact enclosure. The miniDSP Flex HT is the perfect solution for a modern compact processor for home theatre and multichannel sound.
Eight channel audio input is via linear PCM over HDMI eARC or USB Audio. Coaxial and optical S/PDIF provide additional stereo inputs. The eight channel analogue RCA outputs feature class-leading low noise and distortion figures.
Internally, miniDSP has provided a full suite of flexible routing and audio processing features, including bass management, parametric EQ, crossovers, advanced biquad programming and delay / gain adjustments. In addition, the miniDSP Flex HT is software-upgradable with full range Dirac Live®, the world’s premiere room correction system.
- 32 bit floating point 400 MHz Analog Devices SHARC digital signal processor.
- Multi-core XMOS USB audio processor.
- HDMI ARC / eARC interface for multichannel PCM audio.
- Optional upgrade to Dirac Live® 3.x eight channel full range digital room correction.
- Audiophile performance with very low noise floor and distortion.
- USB, coaxial and optical digital inputs.
- RCA analogue outputs.
- USB recording option.
- OLED front panel display, rotary encoder and remote control.
Please note that the Flex HT does not support decoding of Dolby Digital, DTS or other proprietary audio formats. The audio source must be able to output linear PCM (LPCM).