miniDSP SHD Studio is a powerful digital audio processor incorporating Dirac Live®, the world’s premier room correction solution. It packs the same powerful 2 in / 4 out audio processing capabilities as the full size miniDSP SHD, but without the analogue inputs and outputs.
The miniDSP SHD Studio is a certified Roon Ready network player. Being Roon Ready means that miniDSP uses Roon streaming technology, for an incredible user interface, simple setup, rock solid daily reliability and the highest levels of audio performance, without compromise. The quad core processor in the SHD Studio also runs Volumio, a popular open-source network streamer, providing web based access to music from sources as diverse as a USB stick to Internet Radio and Spotify.
The SHD Studio fits right into any digital processing path, with AES/EBU, S/PDIF, optical and USB audio inputs, and four output channels on both S/PDIF and AES/EBU.
The SHD Studio includes a suite of powerful but user friendly DSP audio tuning software, including ten band parametric EQ per output channel, crossovers up to 48 dB per octave, compressor / limiter and a flexible matrix mixer. Applications range from subwoofer integration to a two way active speaker. Outputs 3 and 4 also drive the headphone jack on the front panel for a uniquely flexible digital processing solution.
- 32 bit floating point 450 MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- Powered by Dirac Live® 3.x digital room correction
- Quad core ARM processor for network audio streaming – Roon Ready and Volumio
- Multiple stereo digital inputs (USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF and optical)
- Four digital output channels (2 x stereo S/PDIF RCA outputs and 2 x stereo AES/EBU balanced XLR)
- Built-in headphone amplifier
- USB audio recording feature (output channels are available via USB audio to record inputs)
- White OLED front panel display
- Front panel rotary encoder and IR Remote v2